- The Seller has told the Buyer about an upcoming change to the product, or these terms, which the Buyer does not agree to (see Clause 2.7 in 'Our Terms & Conditions);
- The Seller has told the Buyer about an error in the price or description of the product ordered and the Buyer does not wish to proceed;
- There is a risk that delivery of the Goods may be significantly delayed because of events outside of the Sellers control; for exception to this term see Clause 9.10 in 'Our Terms & Conditions'
- The Buyer has a legal right to end the contract due to a mistake on the part of the Seller (including late delivery, see Clause 7.2 in 'Our Terms & Conditions')
To end the contract with the Seller the Buyer must inform the Seller via one of the following modes:
- Email the Seller at firstname.lastname@example.org The Buyer must provide their name, home address, phone number and email address. The Seller will also require the order number relating to the Buyers delivery, which can be found on the Buyers Order Confirmation Email, and the reason for ending the contract to enable the Seller to deal with the query efficiently.
- By post. Print off the form at the end of these Terms and Conditions and post it to the Seller at the address on the form, or simply write to the Seller at that address. The Buyer must provide their name, home address, phone number and email address. The Seller will also require the order number relating to the delivery and the reason for ending the contract to enable the Seller to deal with the query efficiently.
If the Buyer simply changes their mind about an order they will be entitled to, from the day after they receive their order, a 14-day cooling off period and will be permitted a full refund from the Seller for any returned or undelivered Goods from that order (section 30(3) Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) (see below for instances where the right to cancel due to change of mind would not be valid). The Goods must be returned to the Seller within 14 days of receipt using the returns procedure set out in the Order Confirmation Email. If the order is delivered in several installments over different days the 14-day cooling off period will commence from the day after the last delivery to complete the order (section 30(5) Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). During the 14-day cooling off period cancellations or reducing the order will also be accepted by the seller without penalty.
The Buyer does not have a right to change their mind in respect of any of the Sellers Goods where:
- The outer packaging has been removed, and/or the seal has been broken or tampered with;
- The seal has been broken or tampered with of Goods sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes;
- Any Goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- To the extent permitted by law we offer no refunds on Boombod accessories (Shaker Bottles and Gym Towels) unless a Product is faulty. If you receive a faulty Product you must advise us via email within 7 days of receiving the product and return the Product in its original packaging before we can provide a refund. For any returns on bundles orders which include a Boombod Accessory, the full price of the accessory will be deducted from the total return amount.
If the Buyer terminates the contract for any reason, including where they do not have a right to change their mind, after the Goods have been dispatched, or the Goods have been received by the Buyer, the Buyer must return the Goods to the Seller at the Buyers own cost. PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE GOODS BACK DIRECTLY TO US. The Order Confirmation Email sets out the returns procedure. If the Buyer cannot locate their Order Confirmation Email they can contact the Seller at email@example.com. Where the Buyer is exercising their right to change their mind the Buyer must return the Goods to the Seller at their own cost within 14 days of receiving the Goods.
In most instances, the Seller will only pay the cost of returns if:
- The Goods are faulty or misdescribed;
- The Buyer is ending the contract due to being informed of an upcoming change to the Goods ordered, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside of the Sellers control, or because the Buyer has a legal right to terminate the Contract due the Sellers underperformance.
In the case of faulty Goods the Buyer has the right to return the Goods, however, in the instance of any perishable Goods the time limit for exercising the right to reject the Goods is limited to 7 days. (Section 22(4)Consumer Rights Act 2015).
In all other circumstances (including where the Buyer is exercising their right to change their mind) the Buyer will be liable for the costs of any Goods returned.
If the Buyer is responsible for the cost of returns and the Seller has to collect the product from the Buyers premises, the Seller will charge the Buyer the cost for that collection.
If the Buyer exercises their right to change their mind:
- The Seller may reduce the refunded amount by up to 100% (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Goods if the Goods have been handled in any way that would not be permitted in a shop. For example, if the seal is broken or the outer packaging is damaged of the returned Goods. If the Seller refunds the Buyer the price paid before being able to inspect the Goods and later discovers the Buyer has handled the Goods in an unacceptable manner, the Buyer must reimburse the Seller by paying 100% of the original purchase price paid by the Buyer for the Goods.
- Any refunds due to the Buyer will be made available as soon as possible by the Seller, or within 14 days from the day on which the Seller receives the Goods back in to the warehouse from the Buyer.
Where the Goods are sold under a Consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) the statutory rights of the Buyer are not affected by these Conditions.
Please note: The Buyer is responsible for the cost of any returns. We strongly advise that any returns made are done so via tracked delivery service.