Boombod isn’t the only trick out there to help de-bloat and keep you feeling good! There are TONS of HQ approved snacks that can help to reduce bloating and get you through the day while keeping your energy up. ANDDD, you're in luck, we have pulled together a few of our fav bloat busting snacks, just for you!
Simple De-Bloating Snacks
1. Berries and Oatmeal - Oatmeal has been around for ages and has been known to “stick to your ribs”, keeping you full for hours without the bloated and yucky feeling. This staple is perfect way to start the day!
2. Mango Orange Banana Smoothie - Starting or finishing your day with a smoothie is an amazing way to have a treat that is packed full of nutrients, fuels your body and takes up less space in your tummy!
3. Simple Lemon Water - a nice cool glass of water with some fresh lemon wedges squeezed in do an amazing job of offering hydration but also keeping some of that bloat at bay! Throw in some cucumber slices or mint for an extra hydration kick!
Get ready to feel serious hunger pangs for 4 & 5 below!
Gourmet Style Healthy Eats
4. 10 Minute White Bean Artichoke Basil Toast - We’re all about EASY and DELICIOUS snacks and these are IT not to mention these babies are jam packed with nutrients, vitamins and protein! Find out how to make yours here (recipe)
5. Dilly Cucumber Bites - UMM YUM. This snack is great if you’re entertaining and want to stick to your healthy diet, OR if you’re craving something savoury. TREAT YOURSELF BOOMBSQUAD...there’s a healthy way to do this and keep you on track.INGREDIENTS
- 4 large English cucumbers
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 small container plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tbsp powdered Ranch dressing mix (any brand will do!)
- Slice cucumbers about ½-inch thick (rounds). You can leave the skin or peel them. Slice grape tomatoes in half (or quarters, if large) and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, Greek yogurt, dill and Ranch dressing powder. Mix thoroughly. You can use an electric hand mixer or do this by hand.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a piping bag (or use a large Ziplock bag with a corner snipped off).
- Pipe the cheese mixture onto the cucumber rounds, then top with a cherry tomato half and enjoy!
Starting the week off right means making sure you have a plan in place to help control snacking and avoid overindulging, BESIDES...that’s what the weekends are for🎉 We can’t wait to hear what you think about these snacks and YES these delicious treats are perfectly fine to have while you're enjoying Boombod shots! Everyone’s gotta eat...so share your own fav bloat busting treats below 👇
AND.. don’t forget to order your Boombod Weight Loss Shot Drink Sensation to help kick start your journey SHOP NOW!